LOW PROFILE, 6 COM, PICO ITX SOLUTION
With the combination of AAEON’s PICO-BT01 and the Cervoz MEC-COM-M334, there can be up to six COM ports supported on this small form factor.
The Aaeon PICO-BT01 supports Intel® E3845/J1900/N2807 chipsets. With an optional heat sink attached to the heat spreader, its total height can measure less than 50mm – less than that of a stacked solution. This setup is breaking new grounds in connectivity for kiosk, POS and turnstiles, suitable for high performance with low power consumption.
Key features include;
- Onboard Intel® Atom™ N2930/N2807/E3825 SOC Processor
- DDR3L 1066/1333MHz SoDIMM x 1, Up to 8GB
- 18/24-bit LVDS, CRT Co-lay Display Port
- SATAII 3.0Gb/s x 1
- USB3.0 x 1, USB2.0 x 2
- RS-232 x 1, RS-232/422/485 x 1, x4 RS-232/422/485 through MEC-COM-M334
- Gigabit Ethernet x 1, RJ-45 x 1
- mSATA/Mini Card x 1, Mini Card x 1
PICO BT-01 Specs
Choose from Cervoz’s compact SATA modules for storage:
Complete Datasheets can be found here:
Applications include: Automation, Panel PC’s, Test & Measurement, Kiosk, Transportation and Entertainment the PICO-BT01 and Cervoz Peripherals are now available from Display Solutions.
For more information, contact Display Solutions directly on 01480 411 600.