At the 2016 Electronics Design Show, we displayed WynMax’s AMIX-BEGO-A77E.
The show saw 4200 design engineer visit over two days so we needed an eye-catching solution to bring attention to our stand.
Using a graphics hungry AMD RX-425BB (2.5GHz, QC, 35W) Processor, we put this board to the test by looping HD footage over four Stretched Displays (each having it’s own independent desktop) – different Ratios, orientations and resolutions and it brought some exciting results.
The AMIX-BEGO-A77E offers an operating temperature range of 0°C ~ 60°C, providing plenty of room for Industrial Applications.
- Two 204-pin SO-DIMM up to 16GB DDR3
- 1600/1866/2133MHz SDRAM,
- Two Intel®Gigabit Ethernet ports
- 1 PCIe x16 and 2 Mini-PCIe (1 w/ mSATA) expansion slots.
- 4 SATA III,
- 3 COM, 4 USB 3.0 and 8 USB 2.0
- Supports 4K/2K Resolution Display
- Mini ITX
- AMD Embedded R-Series APU processors
- AMD A77E Chipset
- 4 x HDMI, LVDS (Dual channel 18/24- bit), One HDMI port shared with LVDS by jumper
- AMD Radeon HD 9000 Graphic Engine
The WynMax AMIX-BEGO-A77E is available now.