The VPC-5600S in-vehicle computing platform presents a robust design with a quick-mount system enabling rapid deployment. Thoughtful, easy access to I/O ensures user-friendly maintenance and reconfiguration.
Redundant SIM slots ensure critical safety communication and telemetry while standardized I/O ports enable responsive security and centralized management. Built-in intelligence prevents undue vehicle battery discharge, preventing damage to the vehicle’s battery and itself. The very high-specification of components enable granular and meta-data collection for big-data analysis while enabling users to receive multiple tailored video stream.
- In-Vehicle Network Video Recorder Platform
- Fanless System
- 288-pin Dual-Channel DDR4 2133 MHz SODIMM x 2, up to 32 GB
- Intel® Integrated Graphics Engine Supports Three Display by HDMI x 1, DP x 1
- Realtek® Ethernet Connection x 6 w/ 4 Ports PoE (Up to 10 GbE w/ 8 Ports PoE)
- Mini-PCIe Socket x 3 (Full-size x 2 & Half-size x 1), mSATA Expension x 1
- Built-in CAN 2.0B. Optional OBDII Function (SAE J1939/J1708) (UART Interface)
- E-Mark Certified
For further information, please contact the Display Solutions team.