AAEON has launched the RTC-1200SK, a multifunctional, military grade tablet computer that provides protection and ultimate resiliency for industrial heavyweight machinery and equipment, and is designed to perform at maximum capacity under rugged conditions.
The 11-inch RTC-1200SK is designed for extended longevity and enhanced reliability, and is built to withstand rugged environments, operating at temperatures from -20°C to 60°C (-4°F to 140°F), and boasting a wide voltage range of DC 19V/3.42A (65W). Excellent wireless communication is provided via a BCR, along with full I/O. Easy access to barcoding and verification is consolidated, facilitating a smooth, easily configurable and economic operation.
- 11.6” FHD (1920 x 1080) Sunlight Readable Display
- Intel® Core™ i/ Celeron® up to 2.4 GHz
- One DDR3L SO-DIMM Socket, up to 8 GB
- One M.2 for SSD, 64GB as the Default
- Projective Capacitive Muti-Touch Panel
- Two Hot-swappable Battery, 14.8V/ 2200mAh/ 2.2A
- MIL-STD-810G, IP65 Compliant, Drop 120cm
- 10/100/1000 Base-T Ethernet & RS-232/422/485 COM Port
- USB3.0 x 1 (Standard Connector), USB2.0 x 2 (Standard Connector)
- Programmable Function Key: Windows, Volume Up/Down, P1, P2, P3 with LED Illumination
- Kensington Lock Hole x 1
- Docking Connector with Pass-through ANT GNSS/WWAN Windows® 7, 10
For further information, contact the Display Solutions team.