The GOT712-837 is an EN50155 certified 12.1″ fanless touch panel computer for railway applications. The railway panel PC is designed to support the low power quad-core Intel® Atom™ processor E3845 1.91 GHz, and is equipped with a 12.1-inch XGA TFT LCD display with high brightness LED backlight (800 nits) and auto-dimming control, which allows a train operator to easily read any operational status messages, even under direct sunlight. Design for ease of use and maintenance, the GOT712-837 has an alternative keypad control on the front panel for easy access and cleaning purposes. Moreover, this feature-rich panel PC has IP65 water/dust-proof front bezel, M12-type connectors with 1.5KV isolation and anti-vibration design. The 12.1-inch railway panel computer is particularly suitable for demanding IIoT HMI applications in the railway sector, including tasks like monitoring and controlling speed, temperature and security, or for fleet management.
- Sunlight readable 12.1″ XGA high brightness (800 nits)
- Fanless with Intel® Atom™ processor E3845 1.91 GHz
- All lockable connectors design
- Auto-dimming for different environment
- 25°C to +70°C wide temperature range
- EN 50155 certified for railway application
For further information, contact the Display Solutions team.